August 1, 2012
I’m on Instagram as caroline_moore.
1. Pete and his parrot.
2. Having an 80s moment.
3. Revenge of the whiteboard.
4. Waiting out a rainstorm on the golf course.
5. My aunt Deb, on a horse.
6. Abby loves her uncle Johnny.
7. Abby also likes taking pictures of herself on my phone. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures.
8. Dad’s new Canadian guitar. It only plays in A.
9. Me and Jay at Warped Tour in Pittsburgh.
10. In case you missed it, hair is now what I’m calling “hussy red.”
11. Competitive kid tossing.
12. Getting our Zoltan on.
August 4, 2009
John got a deal on some great seats, so we all went up to see the Pirates lose. This is my view at 18mm:
There was a jersey giveaway, but it was for kids 14 and under.
Local cub scout troop.
Sadly, I did not get a picture of the guy selling Bud Lime (according to him, the hardest beer to sell). He promised a song to the next person that bought one, and busted out Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel” – the whole first verse. He’s actually quite a good singer, and apparently, beer-salesman.
April 19, 2009
We went to the Pirates home opener a few days back, and holy crap, they won. Not only did they win, it was a shut-out. I think it was a four-hitter. The Pirates never win when I go, so I was as excited as I can be about baseball.
Anthony bought Big League Chew gum for the event, and the boys proceeded to stuff half a package each into their mouths. Good job, guys.