February 4, 2013
January 5, 2013
So I accidentally named this file “jamuary,” and I’m going with it. Happy Jamuary, everyone.
1. Dyed the hair. Yes, again.
2. Got a photo published in a magazine, more on that one later.
3. Awesome holiday hangs.
4. Merry Cheatmas.
5. I festived up our house this year.
6. Nerf warfare! We lost a lot of good men that day. Well, we lost John. He’s okay.
7. Finally met the neighbors’ kid.
8. The Coughening returned.
9. Adding to my collection.
10. I was on ESPN for like, an eighth of a second.
11. I bought a GIGANTIC lens.
12. After six months, I finally got my PICC line out.
I’m on Instagram as caroline_moore.
December 3, 2012
November 5, 2012
October 23, 2012
Someday, I’ll actually visit the Duquesne Incline for reasons other than photos. Someday. Since Cory and Anna got engaged here, we thought it’d be a good start for their photos. We were hoping to catch some great sunrise action, but ended up with a pretty cloudy morning.
See more on Facebook.